Tyler Amp Works, a father and son amp building team based in Westfield, NJ, have won themselves an enviable list of clients, including Phil Keagy, Chris Tomlin, Dave Cleveland, Michael W. Smith, Jeremy Camp, Toby Mac, Steven Curtis Chapman, and Eric Paisley, among many others!
Their hand-wired JT-14 (based on a Princeton Reverb) have been a huge hit, making them hard to keep in stock. Stop in and hear one for yourself!
“With the volume control set to about 3 o’clock you get a great Fender bell-like shimmer tone…[with] plenty of punch. I can see [how]…Christian artists… have fallen in love with this amp as being perfect for church venues.”
- Jack Mao, “Tyler Amp Works JT-14” WorshipMusician.com
- Classic AA1164 circuit (Princeton Reverb)
- 15 watts into 8 ohms
- 1 x 12" Tyler speaker
- Single-channel (2 inputs)
- Volume, treble, bass, reverb, speed, and intensity controls
- MID control located on back panel
- Reverb and vibrato effects
- FAT switch added to circuit
- 3 x 12AX7s, 1 x 12AT7, 2 x 6V6s, and 1 x 5AR4 rectifier tube
- Black Tolex
- Only 26 lbs.!
(Pics are of the exact amp that we have in stock)
Tyler Amps PT1...http://tyleramps.com