By popular demand, Michael has added tube-driven tremolo to the STR-Tweed! Take the original Class A, single-ended 5W Fender Princeton 5F2/5F1 schematic, throw in Swart’s own circuit mods, add killer tube reverb and tremolo, with a 12″ speaker and the STR-Tremolo is ready to amaze! This little amp has yet to meet a single-coil it didn’t love. This model takes on the Atomic Space Tone's lovely two-tone lacquered Tweed and TV style cabinet.
- Valve Rectified
- Foot Switchable Tube Reverb and Tube Tremolo
- 3 way EQ switch ~ Full, Natural, and Low-cut
- Powered by choice of 6V6 or 6L6
- Cathode Biased (no need to bias)
- Carbon Comp Resistors, Mallory Caps, Switchcraft jacks, CTS Pots
- Custom Heyboer transformer