The Benson Amps Vinny: 1 watt into 8 ohms, this tiny amp is a recording engineer's best friend! Into a cab, the Vinny offers crisp clean tone and killer overdriven sounds at volumes that won't blow out your expensive ribbon mic. But the Vinny's secret weapon is its post-output-transformer preamp level direct out. Plug it into a recording console as a tube pre to warm up your sound! Or plug the Vinny into another amp to add another gain stage to your sound!
- 1 x JJ EL84 power tube, 1 x JJ 12AX7 preamp tube
- 1 watt into 8 ohms
- Post-output-transformer preamp level output
- Built in load resistor for silent preamp operation
- Jensen C10R speaker
- Point to point construction on terminal strips - no circuit, eyelet or turret board
- Carbon Comp resistors
- Mallory 150M tone capacitors
- Baltic birch cabinets
- Covered in striped fabric brushed with lacquer for durability
- Head 8.5”W 7”H 6”D 5 lbs
- 1x10 Cabinet 13”W 13”H 8”D 11 lbs
www.bensonamps.com Nathan Jr demonstrates the Benson Amps 1 watt Vinny
Benson Amps Vinnywww.bensonamps.com Nathan Jr demonstrates the Benson Amps 1 wa...