2005 Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster (Left Handed) - Montego Black
Another stellar left-hander here at the shop- a 2005 American Deluxe Strat in Montego Black!
The American Deluxe was the beginning of models like the American Select and Ultra series radicalizing the classic model for even more versatility and modernity. Contoured heel, S-1 switching, locking tuners, Abalone inlay, push-in tremolo arm... the works! This guitar plays smooth with a feather light touch and unmistakable Strat sound. Frets and finish are in marvelous shape- this will be a glorious addition to the stable!
Model: American Deluxe Stratocaster
- Body Wood: Alder
- Color: Montego Black
- Finish: Gloss Poly
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Finish: Satin Poly
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width/Material:
- Scale: 25.5"
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Neck Depth at 1st Fret: 0.845"
- Neck Depth at 12th Fret: 0.884"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Action: 0.06"
- Strings: 10-46
- Pickups: Fender SCN Samarium Cobalt Noiseless pickups
- Controls: 5-way selector, 1 x Volume, 2 x Tone, S-1 Switching system
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-Point Synchronized Strat Tremolo
- Tuners: Schaller/Fender Sealed Locking Tuners
Weight: 8.4 lbs
- Very Good
- Electric Guitars