2008 Rickenbacker 360 - Custom Order with 650 Humbuckers - Midnight Blue
Just in! A rather unique Rickenbacker 360 with factory original HB1 humbuckers! You'd typically find these on a 650 solid body model, and they're quite comparable to Firebird pickups with an immediate punch, clear highs, and clean up that is to die for!
This one has seen some playtime no doubt! Your usual scratches, rash, and moderate first position fret wear are apparent- but overall the guitar plays great, and has a big, beautiful resonance. It sounds every bit how you'd want a Rickenbacker to- but with increased body from the pickups. Traditional Ric wiring with the enigmatic 5th knob- the Variable Resistor control is intact. The only non-original piece on this one is an upgraded Mastery bridge for simpler intonation adjustment, and no string skipping out of the saddles!
Model: 360 Humbucker
- Body Wood: Maple
- Color: Midnight Blue
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard: Finished Rosewood
- Nut Width/Material: 1.63"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Frets: 24
- Neck Depth at 1st Fret: .904"
- Neck Depth at 12th Fret: .954"
- Radius: 12"
- Action: .07"
- Strings: 10-46
- Pickups: Rickenbacker 650 Humbucker set
- Controls: 3-way pickup selector, 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone. Master Blend (only usable in Ric-O-Sound)
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Mastery Bridge
- Tuners: Stock
- Knobs: Stock
- electric guitars