This 2011 Traditional is a stellar, old-school Les Paul- perfect for any Gibson application!
A weight relieved Mahogany body meets a Tobacco Burst 2 piece Maple cap, loaded with a 57 Classic/57 Classic+ pickup complement and locking tuners. Balanced and thick tone, immaculate frets and finish- an all around professional feeling player. The 57 Classics are great pickups for any situation as they handle high gain well, but can still offer a mellow clean tone. The slim 60s neck is classic Gibson- wide, flat, perfect for getting around quickly, and big bends.
This is one of the good ones! And in near-mint condition.
Model: Les Paul Traditional
Weight: 9.1 lbs
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Top Wood: 2 Piece Maple
- Color: Tobacco Burst
- Finish: Gloss Nitro
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Joint: Set
- Neck Shape: 60s Slim
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Scale: 24.75"
- Frets: 22
- Neck Depth at 1st Fret: .820"
- Neck Depth at 12th Fret: .890"
- Radius: 12"
- Action: 0.070"
- Strings: 10-46
- Pickups: 57 Classic (Neck), 57 Classic Plus (Bridge)
- Controls: 2 x Vol, 2 x Tone, 3-way pickup selector
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-O-Matic/Stoptail
- Tuners: Locking Grover with Tulip Heads
- Knobs: Gold Tophat Knobs
- Electric Guitars