Spector's rich history dates back to 1970s Brooklyn, and it's decorated with some of the most recognizable names of rock royalty from Bowie to Metallica to the Chili Peppers to Alice in Chains. Known for forward thinking feature sets, super comfortable and sporty body designs, and meticulous attention to detail- it's no wonder they are the premier boutique bass company!
This NS 4 model is in immaculate condition, and plays like a dream. Seemingly endless sustain in all registers- spanning 3 octaves, this 24 fret model gives you the range to implement dramatic slides, and allows you to keep the same "box" for your lines all the way up. The Aguilar pre allows you to carve a pocket for your sound in any context, and the coil-tappable EMGs offer a wealth of slinky vintage tones as well as full humbucking power.
Feel free to reach out with any other questions you may have about this beautiful bass!
Model: NS 4 H2
- Top Wood: Quilt Maple
- Body Wood: 2 pc Mahogany
- Color: Amber/Yellow Tint
- Neck Wood: 3 pc Maple, Bolt On
- Truss Rod: Adjustable, Graphite reinforced
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.64"
- Scale: 34"
- Frets: 24
- Neck Depth at 1st Fret: .920"
- Neck Depth at 12th Fret: 1.035"
- Radius: 14"
- Action: 0.080"
- Strings: 45-105
- Pickups: 2 x EMG 35CS-TW single/dual coil mode pickups
- Controls: 2 x Volume (p/p Coil Tap), Mid (Concentric Sweep/Gain), Treble, Bass
- Aguilar OBP-3 3-band active tone controls
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Stock
- Tuners: Stock
Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Basses/Acoustic Guitars