Strats have been long considered one of the most versatile guitars ever made, but Fender doubled (tripled? quadrupled??) down on that philosophy by offering the Elite Stratocaster.
With two Gen 4 Noiseless single coil pickups, and a tappable Shawbucker you can get all the classic Strat tones and then some without having 60 cycle hum blaring through your amplifier. With the S1 Switching system and coil tap for the bridge, there are 9 different pickup combinations which makes for a great gigging guitar! Compound radius and a contoured neck heel offer comfort and speed, while the locking tuners and rock-steady 2-point tremolo keep tuning stable even with the deepest divebombs! Great medium action with minimal buzz, we had this one set up and restrung here in the shop so it will ship ready for the stage!
This Strat is in Excellent condition pretty much head to toe aside from a couple small flaws. This is a great deal on a US made Strat!
Spare your load-in time and leave the arsenal at home!
Model: American Elite Stratocaster HSS
Weight: 8.3 lbs
Notes: Overall in very good condition. There are slight finish cracks forming around the neck joint, a very minor scuff can on top of headstock, and a small blemish on the back lower bout.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Color: Olympic Pearl
- Finish: Poly
- Pickguard: 3 Ply Tortoiseshell
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Joint: 4-Bolt, Contoured Heel
- Neck Shape: C-D Compound profile
- Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width/Material: 1.685"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Neck Depth at 1st Fret: 0.832"
- Neck Depth at 12th Fret: 0.899"
- Radius: 9.5-14" Compound Radius
- Action: 0.07"
- Strings: 10-46
- Pickups: 2 x Gen 4 Noiseless Single Coil, Shawbucker (B)
- Controls: 1 x Volume w/ S-1 Switching, 2 x Tone, Bridge Coil Tap button
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-point Strat Tremolo
- Tuners: Fender Locking
- Knobs: Strat knobs
- Very Good
- Electric Guitars