In on consigment- another beautiful Suhr Classic T Antique!
John Suhr, former Master builder at the Custom Shop for Fender struck out on his own to huge acclaim in the late-90s building custom ordered guitars. The Classic T Antique has the look and feel of a vintage Tele with an aged nitro finish, bakelite guard, and tinted neck- but modern refinements geared toward proficiency and comfort like a compound fingerboard radius, contoured heel, and locking tuners.
This Classic T effortlessly produces smooth tones with a low action of approximately .06 at the 12th fret. That and compound radius allow for easy transition between registers when playing lead lines. The frets display minor wear, while the crowns are rounded and the wire remains in good condition. Playing this guitar is a fun and inspiring experience, often resulting in new musical ideas that prompt recording. We are confident that the next owner will enjoy many fruitful years with this finely crafted instrument.
Model: Classic T Antique Pro
Case: Suhr Deluxe Gig Bag
Weight: 7.8 lbs
- Body Wood: 2 Peice Swamp Ash
- Color: Trans White
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Laquer with Light Aging
- Pickguard: Black
- Body Shape: T Style
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Joint: Bolt On
- Neck Shape: Even Medium C
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Laquer
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Nut Width/Material: 1.650" Tusq
- Scale: 25.5"
- Frets: 22, Stainless Steel, Medium
- Neck Depth at 1st Fret: 0.840"
- Neck Depth at 12th Fret: 0.920"
- Radius: 9"-12" Standard Roll
- Action: 0.06"
- Strings: 10-46
- Neck Pickup: Classic T Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Classic T Single Coil
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 3 Way Selector
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Wilkinson 3 Saddle Clasic T
- Tuners: Suhr Locking, Chrome
- Knobs: Chrome
- electric guitars