Calling all lefties! You deserve an amazing acoustic guitar that has captivated ears for decades. This 000-28 is a prime example of how Martin has dominated the acoustic guitar world! The combined resonance of Spruce and East Indian Rosewood within a well-proportioned body was carefully intended for tonal equilibrium. Enhanced by Martin's scalloped X-bracing, classy herringbone embellishments, and antique white binding, it presents a striking and intricate tone alongside an ageless aesthetic. The modified low-oval mahogany neck is comfortable in all areas, and the Ebony fingerboard gives a rich note definition that yields even response from even the most complex chords. You'll never want to put this guitar down!
This guitar shows all usual signs of honest playwear and is rated at Very Good condition by Reverb's standards. You can expect light and shallow marks in the finish (mostly on the back of the body). These are visible in the right light but cannot be felt when running a finger over it. Light fret wear on the first 3 frets is also visible but does not affect playability whatsoever.
Orientation: Left Handed
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Spruce
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Wood: Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Color: Aging Toner
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 28
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Antique White
- Endpiece Inlay: Multi-Stripe
- Binding: Antique White
- Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Neck Joint: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Satin
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Heelcap: Antique White
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale: 24.9''
- Neck Meets Body At: 14th Fret
- Frets: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Inlay Style: Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern
- Side Dots: White
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- String Spacing: 2-5/32''
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16''
- Bridge Pin Material: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Faux Tortoise
Tuners: Nickel Open Gear
- Very Good
- Basses/Acoustic Guitars