The DK22 from Charvel is a nod to the Super-Strat with a favorable combo of time tested features that are functional and look great.
The guard-less, gloss black Alder body has a mirror shine with a small amount of pick scratching, while the flawless carmelized maple neck carries immaculate jumbo frets. Moving across the fingerboard comes easy thanks to the satin neck finish and wide neck heel contour. While these features will intrigue the speed demons, the roasted maple C shape neck also extends an olive branch to vintage-inclined players. The electronics are simple yet effective, minimalist with style! An HSS pickup combo proves flexible no doubt, but the linear look of the SSS arrangement sans pickguard is aesthetically consistent and leaves room for modification. The strat-style Gotoh trem is smooth, stable, and familiar in all the right ways!
Overall the guitar is in fantastic shape and incredibly fun to play for any style of music- from metal to math to funk, and even jazz.
Model: Pro-Mod DK22
Case: Jackson Hardshell case
Weight: 7 lbs 12 oz
- Body Wood: Alder
- Color: Black
- Body Style: Dinky
- Neck Wood: Carmelized Maple
- Neck Joint: 4 Bolt
- Neck Shape: Speed (Thin C)
- Finish: Satin Urethane
- Nut Width/Material: 1.6875" GraphTech TUSQ XL
- Scale: 25.5"
- Frets: Jumbo
- Neck Depth at 1st Fret:
- Neck Depth at 12th Fret:
- Radius: 12-16" Compound Radius
- Truss Rod: Open Heel Truss rod adjust
- Strings: 10-46
- Pickups: Custom Seymour Duncan® Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil (Neck), Custom Seymour Duncan® Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil (Middle), Seymour Duncan® Custom Hot Rails® Strat® SHR-1B (Bridge)
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 5-Way Switch
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Tuners: Stock
- Knobs: Strat Knobs
- Electric Guitars