An exciting new addition to the wall at El Diablo- a 2021 American Original 60s Jazzmaster in Ice Blue Metallic!
Never toured, mostly played in studio/church and kept in its case. The condition of the finish is immaculate with no visible play wear, and the frets have factory round crowns. A roller bar has been added behind the bridge to assist with the break angle, but you can still get all the clangy Sonic Youth/MBV harmonics when strumming in between the bar and the bridge. A Mastery bridge has been installed, and the pickups have been replaced with noiseless Lindy Fralin JM pickups- not the worst decision in our opinion!
Overall the guitar is a joy- effortless playability, warm sustain you can feel from the body, and looks that kill!
This one is a treat for any collection! If you haven't dug Jazzmasters- we highly recommend this American Original 60s model!
Model: American Original 60's Jazzmaster
Case: Brown Tolex G&G
Weight: 8.5 lbs
- Body Wood: Alder
- Color: Blue Ice Metallic
- Finish: Gloss Lacquer
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Body Shape: Offset
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Joint: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Mid '60s "C"
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Frets: 21
- Neck Depth at 1st Fret: .850"
- Neck Depth at 12th Fret: 1.000"
- Radius: 9.5"
- Action: 0.070"
- Strings: 10-46
- Pickups: Fralin Hum-cancelling Jazzmaster Pickups
- Controls: Lead Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Down): Volume (Neck), Volume (Bridge), Master Tone; Rhythm Circuit Controls (Slide Switch Up): Two Thumbwheel Controls for Neck Pickup Volume and Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Mastery Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Push-In Tremolo Arm
- Tuners: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Knobs: Aged White Skirted amp knobs
- electric guitars