Fender's most playable Strat yet! The new American Ultra line offers players a completely modernized take on the classic design with noiseless pickups, contoured heel, S-1 switching system, compound radius, and locking tuners. Along with all these features comes an exciting array of new colors, including this one in Metallic Mocha Burst. Gently played, no fret wear, includes the OHSC and COA- like new!
Super smooth player and hyper-Strat sounds- the American Ultra model is an excellent go-to for filling out your arsenal, and a must have for touring players.
Brand: Fender (Made in USA)
Model: American Ultra Stratocaster
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Color: Mocha Burst
- Finish: Gloss Poly
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Profile: Modern 'D'
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on, Contoured heel
- Neck Finish: Satin Poly
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Nut: 1.685", Bone
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 10-14" Compound
- Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- 1st Fret Neck Depth: 0.890"
- 12th Fret Neck Depth: 0.890"
- Action: .07" Bass, .06" Treble
- Strings: 10-46
- Pickups: American Ultra Noiseless Vintage Strat set (SSS)
- Controls: 5-way blade selector, Volume, 2 x Tone, S-1 Switching system
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuners: Fender Diecast Locking
Weight: 8.3 lbs
Case: Original Molded Hardshell case
- Electric Guitars