2021 Fender Custom Shop Limited '68 Stratocaster - Vintage White - Journeyman Relic
Fender's Custom Shop never ceases to impress. We were floored here at the shop when this Limited 68 Strat walked in the door!
Similar to the '69 we had in here a little while back, this one has a creamier shade of white- as if it spent a half a century gigging smoky haunts and nightclubs. You could also say it bears a striking resemblance to the Yngwie Strat! It comes loaded with Fender's Custom Shop 69 Strat pickups, a super comfy, somewhat chunky 'U' shape neck, strong sustain, and silky low action. The compound radius does wonders for lead and rhythm players, as well as satisfy vintage appreciators and modern fans alike.
Absolutely minty all over and includes COA, build sheet, and all case candy. This one is bound to move quickly, so don't hesitate!
Model: 68 LTD Stratocaster
Weight: 7.6 lbs
- Body Wood: Alder
- Color: Vintage White - Journeyman Relic
- Finish: Nitro
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Neck Wood: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Profile: '69 'U' Shape
- Neck Joint: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Aged Nitro
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Nut: 1.65"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Radius: 7.25 - 9.5" Compound radius
- Frets: 21 Narrow Tall (6105)
- 1st Fret Neck Depth: .850"
- 12th Fret Neck Depth: .910"
- Action: 0.05"
- Pickups: Handwound MD Bone Tone Pickup set
- Controls: Volume, 2 x Tone, 5-Way Selector
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-point Aged Stratocaster Tremolo
- Tuners: Stock late 60s Fender
- Basses/Acoustic Guitars