This unique guitar just came in on consignment! Luthier built with authentic and high quality supplies- this Tele-style design is reminiscent to us of something you'd see from the "Pawn Shop" or "Parallel Universe" series. Double cutaway with a B13 Bigsby, this guitar has the look for Americana and Country Rock and can more than deliver on the sound with the Joe Barden P90 and Tele rail pickups. Frets show light play wear, and the nitro finish is nice and thin, so it's already starting to look and sound broken in. A fun and insightful build with great action, intonation, and tuning stability. 6.9 lbs, includes Tweed hardshell case.
- Double cutaway
- Ultra light Basswood body
- Vintage satin Butterscotch finish using Stew Mac colors
- No shims in the neck pocket, body was built specifically for B16 neck angle.
- New Fender Mexico Thinline neck - 7.25" radius
- Mastery Bridge
- Joe Barden Pickups, P90 neck, Rock Tele bridge.
- Bigsby B16
- Strung with 9s