From King Tone:
Silicon Version Of The miniFUZZ
The miniFUZZ Si has been years in the making and is especially designed for silicon transistors. The miniFUZZ has a plethora of controls inside and out, which allow you to dial in authentic vintage silicon tones and much more! Go from massive, sustaining “Violin” type tones, to gritty, feirce true-vintage fuzz sounds. Go from almost broken sounding “Bender” type tones, to modern glitching, out-of-control big riff sounds.
- Carefully Selected Silicon BC183 Transistors
- 3 Way Tone Toggle Switch. Fat/Full, Zonk and Vintage
- Internal DIP switch for DC power filtering when using a 9V DC plug. Helps make the DC sound more like a battery
- Internal DIP switch Vintage/Boost. In the boost setting the output of the pedal lifted to allow a stronger boost in volume
- The Bias Control Knob, Lets You Go From Violin Sustain, To Vintage, Hendrix’esque Mayhem
- 3x LEDs to clearly show when the pedal is active
- Hand Wired
- True Bypass
- Fat Fat, did I say ‘Fat’ Tone!
- Runs on Standard 9 Volt Battery or 9v DC Jack (standard center negative)
- Bias Adjust Control
- Fuzz Control. Custom made fuzz control lets you go smoothly between, almost clean to full-on fuzz
- Low bias settings will allow from modern or “bender” type tones
- Small Enclosure Size
- Long battery life even when left plugged in
- Beautiful Inside And Out
- PCB Designed For Shortest Signal Path Even In Bypass
- Built To Last A Lifetime
Great fuzz pedal that is very responsive to guitar volume. Go from smooth overdrive type fuzz, to full blown sound wall buzz. Lots of controls to tweak and find your own perfect tone in any rig.