Preowned in Very Good condition! No box.
The TimeLab represents a blend of analog and digital all in one lil unit. The analog component of the circuit governs the dry signal and repetition filter, whereas the digital segment employs custom-designed algorithms of significant strength to handle the echoes. These algorithms faithfully recreate four distinct original delay resonances, each characterized by exceptional sound quality.
- a choice of 4 types of delay: Digital – Analog – Resonance – Modulation
- active analog filter, to give emphasis to the frequency response of the repetitions
- a selection of times, from 0 ms to 1000 ms
- Tap Tempo with subdivision between quarter, dotted eighth and eighth triplets
- control over delay time with soft pitch bending
- Very Good
- small pedals