The premier compact compressor for bass comes from Origin Effects in Buckingham, England. This studio grade compressor is one of the best options around for bass whether you're plugging into an amp or going DI thanks to its bass-specific feature tuning with High Pass Filter. Specs listed below on this magnificent piece of gear!
- Studio-grade FET compressor optimised for bass guitar and extended range instruments.
- High-current, low-noise, discrete Class-A circuitry.
- Variable side-chain filter keeps low frequencies loud and clear.
- Dry Blend control for instant parallel compression.
- Easy-to-use Attack/Release control sweeps through a range of useful sounds.
- Fully variable Ratio, Input and Output controls for precision settings.
- Classic jewel lamp functions as an intuitive three-colour gain reduction meter.
- 9 to 18V operation, for increased headroom.
- New Pedals