VL Effects Bullitt Booster Jimi Red Vintage LTD - Property of Aerosmith Tag
A handbuilt, hand-painted, custom boost pedal from VL Effects in Paris France!
Each VL Effects pedal is fully handmade by Vincent Loret in Paris, France. From their website:
The "Bullitt Booster" is an original VL Effects schematic version of single Germanium Transistor Booster. The Bullitt gives you classic tones from the 60's to 2020's. The more the amp and pedal are cranked, the more creamy, beautiful, sustaining distortion there will be. The Germanium Transistor is selected from VL's Vintage highend Transistor stock. For best sounds we set up Bias without used trim but carbon resistors or Metal Film Resistors who are matched and tested for each Transistor.
Bullitt Booster Fat Vintage
Low gain model from the Bullitt Booster Family. Delivers the best harmonics and fat tone for Soul and Blues Rock music. Every guitar player must own this model in order to have access into the unique VL-Effects world.
"Secret weapon" of multiple famous guitar players over the world.
- Specific highend Atk-Ton Module with vintage Parts
- ATK-TON trim system - a VL-Effects system !
- hightend cabling
- reverse 9 volt DC jack or Battery operation.
- OC44 CV7033 1964 and 1966 low/medium gain
- Carbon Resistor for awesome Tone
- Germanium Temperature stabilisation system
- Silvered soldering
- Vintage Wima Oil Paper Caps
- Vintage Oil Papaer Caps Reissue
Comes with AC adaptor shown in photos.
- small pedals