Duesenberg Paloma - Red Sparkle with OHSC (Serial #191509)
What a player! This guitar just came in on consignment and received a couple of setup tweaks, feeling fast, smooth, and sounding like a dream. If you're a fan of Duesenberg, you're already aware of their numerous innovations, sophisticated mechanics, and bold guitar designs.
The Paloma's 25.5" scale, 12" radius, and versatile custom three-pickup configuration (featuring the GrandVintage Humbucker and two perfectly matched Duesenberg Singlecoils- a Pearlito and AlnicoBlade) provide a rich array of tones to suit any musical context. You can effortlessly access the four different pickup combinations through the innovative 4-Way rotary switch. To add a touch of elegance, this guitar is equipped with the renowned Diamond Deluxe Tremola, a buttery smooth and tuning-stable vibrato system developed by Duesenberg. Additionally, it features Pearloid Diamond fretboard inlays, a gracefully contoured body, a Medium D-shaped neck, and comfortable low action along the Rosewood fingerboard.
Everything about this guitar operates smoothly, from the tuners to the Vibrato, and the low action is a pleasure to play.
Upon inspection, this pre-owned guitar shows little to no fretwear, an shallow finish scratch on the back (which could potentially be polished out), and a minor scuff near the output jack.
Weight: 8.7 lbs
- Body Wood: Alder
- Color: Red Sparkle
- Finish: Gloss PUR lacquer
- Pickguard: 3 Ply BWB
- Body Style: Offset
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Neck Profile: Medium D
- Finish: Black Gloss PUR lacquer
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1.67"
- Scale: 25.5"
- Inlays: Pearloid Diamond
- Frets: 22 Jumbo
- Neck Depth at 1st Fret: 0.8"
- Neck Depth at 12th Fret: 0.95"
- Radius: 12"
- Action: 0.06 on Bass and 0.05 on Treble
- Strings: 11-48
- Pickups: Duesenberg Alnico Blade Singlecoil (Neck), Duesenberg Pearlito Singlecoil (Middle), Duesenberg GrandVintage Humbucker (Bridge)
- Selector Switch Modes: Position 1: Neck Position 2: Neck and Middle Position 3: Middle and Bridge Position 4: Bridge
- Controls: Volume, Tone, 4 Way Selector
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Duesenberg Steel Saddle Bridge with Diamond Deluxe Tremola
- Tuners: Z Tuners
- Knobs: Knurled Nickel
- electric guitars