Seuf Guitars OH-10 - Jag Style - Fiesta Red, Matching Headstock - Light Relic
El Diablo is proud to welcome Seüf Guitars to Minneapolis, MN!
This OH-10 Jag-style model comes from Kansas City, MO where the Penechar brothers make beautiful Fender-inspired creations everyday. Using the highest quality and in-house components, they age their guitars to perfection so they show up feeling like a #1 that you've played for years. A daring take on this classic offset, the custom made "Deacon Blues" pickups are among the best Jag pickups we've ever heard! Great traditional Jag tones with a robustness that makes this guitar a knockout for any style of music.
The chunky C neck is perfectly worn and outrageously comfortable. The slab rosewood fingerboard dons 22 stainless steel frets that offer the best in articulation, note definition, and power!
There's nothing about this guitar that we'd change! Seüf Guitars has a meticulous attention to detail and makes guitars that don't just look/feel/sound amazing, but nurture your inner artist. Mark and Shaun say their guitars feel like "an old friend", and we couldn't agree more!
Brand: Seüf Guitars
Weight: 8.8 lbs
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Shape: Jaguar
- Body Style: Solid, Offset
- Color: Fiesta Red w/ Matching Headstock
- Finish: Nitro
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Neck Profile: Fat 60s Rounded 'C' Shape
- Neck Joint: 4-Bolt
- Neck Finish: Worn Neck, Nitro
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Nut: 1.70"
- Scale: 24"
- Radius: 10"
- Frets: 22, Stainless Steel
- 1st Fret Neck Depth: .845"
- 12th Fret Neck Depth: 1.015"
- Action: 0.06"
- Pickups: "Deacon Blues" In-House Jaguar Pickups
- Controls: Volume/Tone, Lead Circuit (Volume, Tone, On/Off), Neck Pickup On/Off, Bridge Pickup On/Off, Phase switch
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Jaguar Mastery Bridge and Vibrato
- Tuners: Aged Kluson Deluxe
- Knobs: Jazz bass knobs
- electric guitars