2020 Charvel Custom Shop San Dimas Nitro Aged - Seafoam Green - Music Zoo Exclusive
This custom shop Charvel is the ultimate 1980s So-Cal experience! The San Dimas HH model defined the sound of the era and was offered in a number of neon colors. This seafoam green relic toes the line between 60s surf and 80s hair metal in a glorious way- an axe with a very unique identity, all its own. These are made in very limited quantities for the Music Zoo and typically sell out immediately- so here's your chance to grab one!
This guitar is in absolutely mint condition- even considering the relic. The frets are unworn and standing very tall, allowing for the most gymnastic lines to come with ease. The roasted maple neck feels smooth as glass and has a very nice thin, rounded C shape which should suit just about any player. The guitar is all original short of the bridge and nut which was replaced with another Floyd Rose with a slightly lighter shade and red adjustment screws. No worries! The originals are included! But we must say, El Diablo is a fan of splash of red which adds another layer of depth to this already very interesting guitar.
Full spec list below. The G&G case is also in Mint condition and includes hang tags, manual, check list, and Music Zoo polish cloth and picks.
Model: Custom Shop San Dimas
Weight: 7 lbs 15 oz
- Body Wood: Roasted Alder
- Color: Seafoam Green Aged Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Finish: Aged Nitro
- Body Shape: Double Cut
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Neck Wood: 1-Piece Roasted Birdseye Maple Neck and Fingerboard
- Neck Joint: 4 Bolt
- Neck Shape: Custom 1980 Aged San Dimas Neck Shape
- Finish: Satin
- Side Dots: Brass
- Nut Width/Material: 1-3/4" Nut Width
- Scale: 25.5"
- Frets: 21 Jescar 6100 Frets
- Neck Depth at 1st Fret: 0.800"
- Neck Depth at 12th Fret: 0.860"
- Radius: 12-16" Compound Radius
- Action: 0.060"
- Strings: 10-46
- Pickups: DiMarzio PAF Pro (Neck), Super Distortion (Bridge)
- Controls: Volume, 3 Way Switch
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Non-Original Floyd Rose (Original included)
- Tuners: Schaller
- Knobs: Brass
- electric guitars